Welcome to Four State Maintenance Supply!
Here is what we have available now. If you don’t see anything please contact us or check back again soon.
If your interested please fill out the form or call us at
We have 3 of these machines available. The price displayed is for 1 machine.
- A unique feature is that it can strip and scrub without the normal slinging of water seen in traditional rotary floor machines.
- Counter-rotating brushes: 2; Brush Speed: 1000 RPM
- Power: 115V; Solution tank: 0.8 gal.
- Operating direction: 4-way; Weight: 66 lbs.
- The on-board solution tank allows the operator to dispense cleaning solution during operation.
- Increased contact pressure and 1000 rpm are ideal for the challenging environments of kitchens, locker rooms, and garages.
- The handle turns 90 degrees allowing the operator two-dimensional cleaning performance in all directions: left, right, forwards, and backwards.
- Can be fitted with a unique roller shaft that accepts individual pads. Each pad can be changed if damaged without the need to replace and entire single pad.
- Folds down for easy transport and storage.
- The twin brushes attack irregular surfaces with a vengeance, penetrating cracks and crevices for deep down cleaning.
- The handle can be unlocked, pivoted up to 90 degrees, and re-locked, allowing cleaning in all directions.
They are great in the bathroom, kitchen, or anywhere a low-profile machine is needed. There are several different grits of brushes also. These machines have a small tank for cleaning solutions that can be applied to the floor. It does not have a vacuum.
Can be picked up at our location or we can deliver if you are in our service area. Will not ship this item via freight. If you want it delivered please contact us to see if you are in our service area.
Partnering with you to achieve clean sanitary facilities.
Follow us on Facebook
Our support Hotline is available 24 Hours a day: 1-800-497-5707
- Monday-Friday: 8am to 5pm